Ras Al Khaimah, a appealing part of the UAE ,in the north is home to lots of exceptional places around the city. RAK is famous for its astonishing artistic landmarks, attractive beaches, and high mountains. A glimpse of the old Dubai , its old boardwalks and heritage villas can be seen in the fishing village of Al Hamra. The very famous old souk market is a go to place for shopping in RAK where there are plenty of amazing and never found options to offer.
Itinerary Of the Tour
- National Museum of Ras Al Khaimah is an attractive heritage to start your day tour with.
- Explore the history of UAE’s northernmost emirate.
- Wander along the coast of the Persian Gulf where you can find the luxurious Hamra Village.
- Visit the highest hilltop fort in the UAE i.e. historically momentous Al Dhayah Fort.
- Ancient Mohammad Bin Salem Mosque with its lovely architecture and exquisite tile design is a worth visit
- Capture the blue waters of the man-made archipelago of Al Marjan island.
- Visit Jebel Al Jais mountain.
- Stop by the city’s shopping attraction, the Old Souk.
Leave a reply